New Patient Center

In this area of the website you will be able to take care of the necessary paperwork in the comfort of your own home.  We also are sensitive to the fact that people lead very busy lives and time is an important commodity. We respect your time and strive to have a “no wait” clinic, meaning you will be seen at the time your appointment is scheduled for.

Payment Options

All payments are due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, major credit cards and Care Credit. Our services qualify for spending from health savings accounts and flex health spending.

We are committed to providing you the best possible healthcare. Our office is not contracted as a provider for any major medical insurances due to the limitation they attach to treatment, regardless of the diagnosis. Our commitment is to you, our patient, not to an insurance company.

However, we do support insurance reimbursement.

We are happy to generate a receipt that will have all of the insurance information you need to apply for reimbursement from your insurance company with out of network benefits. The insurance check will come directly to you. You may want to call your insurance company in advance to see what you can expect to receive in reimbursement.

Medicare

We do accept assignment from Medicare.  The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services that Medicare will cover, which for Chiropractors is restricted to manual manipulation of the spine.  Medicare pays 80%  of the medicare allowable fee once the deductible has been met.  You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services.  Our office completes and files forms for Medicare at no charge.

.